IT'S OK TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
Not everything is perfect, so if you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you have 14 working days from the date of receiving your order, to pop it back to us for an exchange or refund.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original condition, with their originally packaging and labels still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your specification or which have been personalised for you, you will not have the right to cancel the Contract.
Swimwear pieces are refundable as long as the hygiene sticker it still visible and not been removed.
Underwear is non-returnable unless faulty.
Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
Face masks are non-returnable for hyegiene purposes.
Here is our returns procedure and return options for your order:
RETURNS ARE SIMPLE - HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1. Ensure you are returning with in the 14 day time frame
2. Pop the unwanted items back into their packaging or suitable returns packaging so that the items are completely protected
3. Complete the returns form included with your order, stating the items and reason for return. Alternatively, please state the details of anything you’d like to exchange.
4. Send it back to us via one of the delivery options stated on the page
5. We’re pretty speedy, so will typically turn around your refund/exchange within a few days. You’ll get an email to confirm once this has been processed.
6. All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days to show in your account.
7. the-dressingroom.com is not responsible for returns costs.
RETURN YOUR ITEM VIA A COURIER OF YOUR CHOICE
1. Package up your item as stated in the 'Returns Process' tab
2. Send it back to us at the following address via a recorded service, so you have a proof of postage, by a courier of your choice:
The Dressing Room
6-8 High Street
3. the-dressingroom.com is not responsible for returns costs
RETURNING MADE EASY
We love being able to offer Free 2-3 UK delivery, but returns are the responsibility of the customer..... This is why we have created a quick and simple way for you to return your item if you need too!
Returning made easy with a fee of £4 per parcel, which will be deducted from your refund when using our Tracked 48 Royal Mail Return Label included in your order. For example if you use 3 Royal Mail labels to return 3 seperate parcels, £12 will be deducted from your refund total.
*This is only available for UK customers
1. Package up your return as stated in the 'Returns Process'
2. Along with your returns form, there will be a Royal Mail Return Label included with your order. Simply stick this on the outside of your box
3. Take it to your local post office, where they will scan and give you a proof of postage
4. Once we have received your return we will process your refund, deducting the £4 return delivery charge.
RETURN ORDER IN STORE
As a quick and easy way to return your item, why not visit us in store and drop off your items. We will give you a proof of receipt and your order will be passed on to the website team to be processed for a refund, or alternatively have a browse in store to exchange your item.
1. Package up your items as stated in the 'Returns Process' and make sure you have filled out your returns form inside.
2. Receive a proof of return from a member of staff in store
3. Take the time to browse in store to see if there is something you would like to exchange it for - our friendly team are always here to help!
3. Alternatively if you wish for a refund then this will be processed separately by the website team, using your original payment method.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS WITH COLLECT +
Make returns easy with Collect +, simply click on link and fill out the details.
As returns are the customers responsibility we advise to select the option with 'tracking and signature on delivery' so you can monitor the return and ensure it has arrived safely.
For an Economy (3-5 working day) tracked and signed collection for a parcel 0-2kg - £5.99
1. Package up your item as stated in the 'Returns Process' tab
2. Click on this link to fill our your details and pair for the return: https://www.collectplus.co.uk/send-a-parcel/new-parcel?recipient_name=THE+DRESSING+ROOM+LIMITED&house_number=6-8+&street=HIGH+STREET&city=ST+ALBANS&county=HERTFORDSHIRE&to_postcode=AL3+4EL
3. Once we have received your return we will process your refund
*Any claims for lost parcels are the reposnsibility of the customer, therefore please select the correct options.
On the rare occasion there is a problem with an item, please do not worry, we are here to help!
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
Please send photos of the fault via email to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the problem and your online order details. If the item was purchased in store then please bring your receipt with you.
If you wish to make an exchange then simply contact us before you return your parcel, just to ensure we have the item you require in stock. Please follow the steps below to make an exchange:
1. Contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 01727 853577 with your name, order number and item you wish to exchange for (this enables us to put the item on hold and confirm that we have it in stock)
2. Send back your original item, filling out your returns form stating that you wish to exchange it and the details of the new product
3. If there is a difference in payment we will contact you to process this before the new item is dispatched
4. Receive a confirmation email of when the new item has been sent
You have 14 working days from when you receive your parcel to return your items back to us, using the various methods stated. If the goods are returned outside of this time frame then it will not be accepted, and will be returned back to the customer.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your parcel then please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01727 853577